This workshop is a good opportunity for those curious about specialty coffee to become familiar with the basic notions used in this field, to find out its origin story and how it spread across the globe and to practice recognizing the sensory descriptors used to talk about its flavour.
The workshop will be 1h and 40min long and will cover:
- The tour of the roastery and the green coffee storage;
- The origin of coffee and its spread;
- The growth, harvest, processing, trade and roasting of coffee;
- Quality and traceability of coffee;
- The sensory descriptors of coffee;
- Different brewing methods;
- Coffee cupping.
The workshop will take place in Bucharest on Splaiul Independentei 287, at our roastery, with groups of 4 to 6 people. It can be held in english if a full group is attained. After purchase, we will establish together the perfect day and hour for it to take place.